orSign up

Follow us:
wechat
天天干_夜夜啪_天天操_天天啪_天天射_天天日_天天撸,天天啪,天天啪一啪,天天啪啪啪,啪啪啪视频,天天啪在线视频

Win up to 45,000 RMB for a 15-second short film

2020-November-13       Source: Newsgd.com

You are invited to send your short videos on the theme of “Change” to the 3rd Cross-Straits Youth Creative Short Film Contest, to stand a chance of winning a really big cash prize, of up to 45,000 RMB.
.

Regardless of which country you are from or whether you are a professional or amateur film maker, as long as you are under the age of 45 and currently live and study in Guangdong, you are invited to send your short videos on the theme of “Change” to the 3rd Cross-Straits Youth Creative Short Film Contest, to stand a chance of winning a really big cash prize, of up to 45,000 RMB.

2020 marks the 40th anniversary of cities in Guangdong like Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Shantou being established as special economic zones (SEZs). Shenzhen, once a small fishing village sitting at the doorstep of Hong Kong, has evolved into a metropolis over the past four decades. And the cross-strait relations have also undergone massive changes.

What major changes have you witnessed in those SEZs? How have they influenced your life, study and work in Guangdong? Submit your 15-180 second short story to the 3rd Cross-Straits Youth Creative Short Film Contest to win the big cash prizes.

Given the need of pandemic prevention and control, this year’s contest will be held online. The Guangdong participants can start submitting their work from November 11th to December 8th.

Awards and prizes

For the First Prize Winner

RMB 45,000 or equivalent prize

For the Winner of Creative Short Film Award

RMB 15,000 or equivalent prize

For the Winner of Popular Short Film Award

RMB 15,000 or equivalent prize

For the Winner of Best Visual Effects Award

RMB 15,000 or equivalent prize

For the Winner of Best Newcomer Award

RMB 15,000 or equivalent prize

For the Winner of Best Publicity Award

RMB 15,000 or equivalent prize

Four Excellence Award Winners:

RMB 5000 prize

30% of the score of your work depends on the voting results on the Internet, while the rest 70% will be calculated by professional judging teams in terms of the theme, creativity and techniques.

Who can submit

Interested participants under the age of 45 and currently living in Guangdong

(No limit on nationality)

Theme of the contest

Change

How to join

1. Filmed with cell phone, DV, camera or other professional equipment;

2. Entries should be 15-180 seconds in duration;

3. Entries can be vertical or horizontal orientation, and each file should not exceed 100MB. All videos should be MP4 format with subtitles and resolution more than 720p.

4. The submission deadline for Guangdong participants is December 8th , 2020. Please send your videos to guangdong_fun@126.com, and name your email and video: Creative Short Film Contest+2020+ (title of video);

5. Once you have submitted your entry and completed registration, it is understood that you have given your consent to the public broadcast of your entry.

6. Each team is eligible to win only one award.

7. Consulting Wechat : ID: Fera110;

Official Website: http://edu.southcn.com/e/node_381992.htm ?

When

The Guangdong contest takes place online this year from November 11th to December 19th, 2020.

Submission deadline: December 8th, 2020

Online voting: December 9th - December 14th , 2020

Award Ceremony: December 19th , 2020

Top ten winners will be announced on December 15th, and the online prize-award ceremony will be held on December 19th with an exhibition of all the excellent works.

Hosts and organizers

With the guidance of the Guangdong International Culture Association, Guangdong Province Cross-Strait Exchange Promotion Association, and Guangdong Youth Federation;

Hosts: Newsgd.com, Nanfang Plus App, United Daily News Group;

Co-organizers: N-Video; China Youth New Media Association.

Author | Fanny

Editor | Keane, Jerry

Editor: Fanny

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

0
Related News
Most popular
Day |
Week |
Month
Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

www.bestglassmaker.com. All rights reserved.

www.bestglassmaker.com. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8